How to Do
Hello my dear reader today I’m going to show you how to install Mac OS lion on your Laptop or Desktop pc. Just follow the instructions below. This method support for all Windows 7 and 8.
- A PC running Windows x86 or x64
- VMware Workstation 8
- Download the following files:
Now Install The Mac OS-X-Lion on VMware Workstation.
Prepare a Mac OS X machineExtract pre-configure Mac OS X Lion VMware workstation files from Mac OS X Lion VMware Files.exe in a new folder:
Now Start the virtual machine Mac OS X Lion.vmx. A dialog prompt for the virtual machine instance state:
Now Press the button “I copied it” to state the virtual machine is a cloned instance.
Prepare For Mac OS X InstallationNow the machine settings may change to suit the environment. e.g.: Memory size.
Next, add Mac OS X Lion Installer disk (Mac OS X Lion Installer.vmdk) by creating a new VMware hard disk.
Now Start Mac OS X MachinePower on the virtual machine. A Mac OS X installation screen should appear as follow in bellow:
Now prepare a disk for Mac OS X installationClick Next, to start Disk Utility to prepare a disk for Mac OS X installation:
Now Start Mac OS X InstallationFollow the screen instruction to continue Mac OS X installation:
The Mac OS X Installation FinishFinally, the Mac OS X is installed and the first screen appears as follow:
Install VMware toolsVMware tools provide few GUI enhancement experience for Mac OS X guest. Download VMware tools ISO for OS X From-Here. Follow the following steps to install VMware tools in OS X:
- Extract a ISO file (darwin.iso) from the zip archive file
- Mount the ISO file to Mac OS X Guest operating system
- Start Mac OS X guest system.
- Open Finder from OS X desktop and select CD/DVD ROM device.
- Double click Install VMware Tools icon to start VMware tools installation
- Follow the screen instruction to complete installation.
How To Install Mac OS X Lion on Windows 7 And 8
Title Post: How To Install Mac OS X Lion on Windows 7 And 8 Updated at: 1:44 PM